How Ozone Work

Ozone Disinfection The Eco-friendly Way To Disinfect all Surfaces & Air

Ozone Is an unstable and colorless gas composed of 3 atoms of Oxygen instead of 2 in stable atmospheric Oxygen. It is naturally found in nature. The small rain of during a lighting storm is primarily Ozone! There’s an ozone layer in the upper atmosphere protecting us  from Sun’s radiation. The extra Oxygen atom is highly reactive and attacks the outer protein layers of microbes (Molds, Fungi, Bacteria, Viruses). Thus with the right exposure it destroys all types of pathogens and microorganisms.


High concentrations of Ozone can damage Lung linings and cause respiratory illnesses.  There should be no People, Pets and Food in the area During Treatment.

Exposing and interior space to high concentration if Ozone for short period of time is known as Shock Ozone Treatment.A Concentration of 4 to 5 PPM (Parts Per Million) can destroy microorganisms within seconds of exposure. Higher exposure will also kill Ticks, Feas, Termites and Bed Bugs.

It is cost-effective, safe and easy to use. It is one of the simplest and inexpensive solution for keeping your indoor environment safe from airborne pathogens like Covid-19.

An ozone shock treatment can destroy odors, airborne pathogens, viruses and bacteria.